Hey Guys! Check out my latest article on “Ignite Your Healthy Life” to learn what may be missing from your vegan diet! P.S. Check out this site. It’s awesome! https://igniteyourhealthylife.com/nutrition/vegan-diet-important-nutrients/
Injured? Check out my latest article for the best foods to get you back on your feet: http://www.smithslawyers.com.au/health/best-foods-injury-recovery/
Are you one of the millions of Americans with back pain? Check out my latest post to learn which foods may be making your pain worse: http://www.smithslawyers.com.au/health/foods-promote-back-pain/
Hey Guys! Head on over to http://www.smithslawyers.com.au/health/5-nutrients-ease-chronic-pain/ to find out which nutrients may help ease chronic discomfort.
Michelle’s Fitness and Nutrition Site
Fat Girls Fitness
Recipe Redo Blog
Health and Fitness by Aimee
Chape Personal Trainer
Fitness For Life
1. Tag the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who don’t already have a large following
3. Answer all 11 questions that the person nominated you asks
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees
5. Include 11 facts about yourself (This is optional, but fun)
6. Notify everyone you tagged so they can be a part of the competition
Why did you start blogging?
As a health and fitness professional, I wanted to draw attention to my services, as well as provide information to my clients.
What is your favorite Marilyn Monroe quote?
“Consider the fellow. He never spends his time telling you about his previous night’s date. You get the idea he has eyes only for you and wouldn’t think of looking at another woman.”
If you had $10 million, what would you do?
I would donate a sizeable portion, pay off my student loans, and seek to invest the rest.
What is the last movie that you watched?
The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
1. Get Married
2. Have Children
3. Travel Throughout Europe
Who is your favorite singer?
Hmm, this is a tough one! I’ve always loved Dolly Parton.
What is your favorite exercise?
I enjoy plie squats for some reason.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Earning a Master of Science in Applie Nutrition
What is your zodiac sign?
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast
1. Where are you from?
2. When did you start blogging?
3. What is the most helpful blogging tip you’ve learned so far?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What’s your favorite way to spend an afternoon?
7. What is your favorite healthy product (i.e. food or beauty product)?
8. What’s your favorite workout song?
9. What is the goal of your blog?
10. If you could tell your followers one strange fact about yourself, what would it be?
11. Who is you favorite “big time” blogger?
1. I have a toy poodle who thinks she’s the queen of the world (probably because she is).
2. I teach group fitness classes.
3. I have a weakness for chips and queso.
4. My favorite movie is “Only You” with Robert Downey, Jr. and Marisa Tomei.
5. I’m originally from Wisconsin.
6. I live in Charlottesville, VA.
7. I have a Youtube channel where I make free workouts. (Brunette in Balance)
8. One of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon is to visit a museum.
9. I’m a certified personal trainer.
10. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is a United States Marine.
11. I love to read.
40 seconds of exercise, 10 seconds rest, 3-4x. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!